It introduces the board and how to get up and riding in both directions (BKSA L2 Pt1, 2, 3).
The end of day 2 should see you with the board on your feet and your bum dry, either for moments or minutes!
Day 3 builds on these skills and focuses on board control, riding, speed & direction. By the end of day 3 some students will have completed BKSA Level 2 and be ready to get out there and kite independently, others may want a little extra skill development time with some further 1:1 tuition to reach independence.
Learning points of Day 2 & 3:
- Independent site assessment and rigging (S.H.O.E)
- Consolidating bodydrags to generate power, stability, direction and control
- Intro to the board and board start technique
- Rules of the road, stopping and etiquette
- Prolonged power delivery & controlled speed on the board
- Points of sailing and riding angles
- Where to go next and how to become an independant kitesurfer (BKSA L2).
£215pp for a 2 Day course
£310pp for a 3 Day course
Day courses are group lessons of up to 4 people. Wherever possible we always aim to stick to a ratio of 2:1
From here you will be at a stage where you will have learnt all the nuts and bolts of kitesurfing. To cement and polish these new skills often 1:1 tuition or Supervised Hire are the best steps from here.
It’s also time to consider your own kit, which we can help advise (new) & supply (2nd hand) to get your ultimate set up.