Learning points on Day 2:
- Independent site assessment and rigging
- Consolidating bodydrags to generate power, stability, direction and control
- Intro to the board and board start technique
- Rules of the road, stopping and etiquette
- Where to go next and how to become a kitesurfer
From here you will be at a stage where you will have learnt all the nuts and bolts of kitesurfing. To cement and polish those new skills our day 3 course is the next step from here for all but the superhuman learners!