It introduces the board and how to get up and riding in both directions.
The end of day 2 should see you with the board on your feet and your bum dry, either for moments or minutes!
Day 3 builds on these skills and focuses on board control, riding, speed & direction. By the end of day 3 some students will have completed BKSA Level 2 and be ready to get out there and kite independently, others may want a little extra skill development time with some further 1:1 tuition.
Learning points of Day 2 & 3:
- Independent site assessment and rigging
- Consolidating bodydrags to generate power, stability, direction and control
- Intro to the board and board start technique
- Rules of the road, stopping and etiquette
- Prolonged power delivery & controlled speed
- Points of sailing and direction to travel
- Where to go next and how to become a kitesurfer
From here you will be at a stage where you will have learnt all the nuts and bolts of kitesurfing. To cement and polish those new skills Private Tuition or Supervised Hire is the next step from here for all but the superhuman learners!